View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
danny@FontanaNissan
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z
danny@FontanaNissan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannedman View Post
First off I would like to thank Danny @ Fontana Nissan for making this happen. Sucks that I didn't get to meet Danny in person, he would have probably made my buying experience alot better. Well first off when I arrived I thought I was going to be dealing with another person that was taking Danny's place, but I was passed to another random person that I have never spoken to, I thought the experience was horrible, all they wanted was for me to pay and get the hell out of there. When I did my inspection there was a little crack on the front bumper but they buffed it out. After everything was complete, I asked if I could have a mug and a keychain with the purchase of my vehicle and they were giving me a bunch of BS. Eventually they gave in and said that I had to pick it up next time cause the store was closed.. Hope they can ship it out to me.....

Alan..Congrats and thank you for your business. It has been a long 2 - 3 months wait for the exact Z you want but it's well worth it. Sucks that I didn't get a chance to meet you in person as well. I'll probably see you when you come back for your first free service. Customer service is our # 1 priority and if anyone mis treated you pm me and believe me it will be handle in a professional manner. Regarding the keychain and mug I can mail it to your house. I had left you a voicemail / call me.. Again! I want to thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!!!

In addition to the mug and keychain.. mailed out a gift card to you. Take your dad out for dinner, it's on me!!!

Happy Father's Day !!!

Last edited by danny@FontanaNissan; 06-20-2010 at 08:48 PM.
danny@FontanaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote