View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
my car was keyed by a bunch of kids at a bowling alley.. I parked far away and heard chirps of look at that guy, how far he is parking, etc... I came out didnt notice anything, washed my car the next day and there was a pathetic key mark running along my drivers side door... It came out with Meguires Scratch X ( completely ) ... I have been stopping there, here and there looking for the kids but havent seen him again.

people just suck !
This kind of vandalisim was discussed in another thread too. If you double park or park far away all by yourself it does draw the attention of the wrong kind of people who will fuk your car up just because you think its so special to park away from everything. It sucks but thats just how some people are. I would just park regular but try to get a spot where only one car can park by you. Plus everytime I get in my car I check her out, atleast on the drivers side, just for something that might have been done to it. Hopefully the dent will come out and not have messed up the paint.