Thread: Part number???
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simons View Post
The 2nd dealership I went to, the parts guy printed out the schematic for the Nismo. We both looked at it together and couldn't find that part I need. The 2 pop rivets are easy enough. It's the black, plastic piece that those pop rivets attach to that is the problem.

The place I bought my car has no more Nismo's so I can't show them what I am missing. It's crap that this stuff was missing on my car when I bought it and it's really bugging me that I can't figure out what this part is called or the part #. There has to be a Nissan dealership who has a parts guy who knows this part. Just have to find one.
You can't talk to the Sales Mgr at the dealer you bought it from, and ask to what they can do? And Pics would help, We have plenty in here that can get the info for you.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote