View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:12 AM   #858 (permalink)
Chris@FsP
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2008 350Z TT
Chris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Zsteve;585422]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
I would expect you want similar temps to when you're not supercharged. The rest of the engine doesn't become more temp tolerant when you bolt on a supercharger.

On a side note, I saw a G37 with the SC kit installed at Fields Infinity on the north side of Chicago yesterday. The kit itself looks awesome in person, great build quality, and sounds nice at idle. Not terribly noticeable when just puttering at idle. I didn't dare take a ride in the car since that would just lead to me having supercharger fever. Once you go SC, you never go back [/QUOTE]

Man Im dying for a SC and I havent even riden one. Im already used to the power of the Z and want more.
We will be installing a Stillen SC in the next few weeks, and I'm sure the owner won't mind giving you a ride
Chris@FsP is offline   Reply With Quote