View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
anybody knows what temperature our engines should be at when Supercharged?

my tech checked the temp while idling and it was at 230. normal or not.
I would expect you want similar temps to when you're not supercharged. The rest of the engine doesn't become more temp tolerant when you bolt on a supercharger.

On a side note, I saw a G37 with the SC kit installed at Fields Infinity on the north side of Chicago yesterday. The kit itself looks awesome in person, great build quality, and sounds nice at idle. Not terribly noticeable when just puttering at idle. I didn't dare take a ride in the car since that would just lead to me having supercharger fever. Once you go SC, you never go back