View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #74 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
First of all, I do not know what you're talking about the Nismo nose looks fugly, I think it looks fine the way it is - and a lot of people actually like it much better than regular Z. Personally, I like the Nismo front nose more. Although I must say that front nose may actually looks less aggressive looking than the regular Z or what they initially intend to do with the S-Tune version but it blends in very nicely.

If you hate the looks of it so much, clearly the Nismo Z isn't for you. Neither is the Nismo 350Z as it isn't much different looking. And for the record, the front nose spoiler isn't made for only improving the coefficient of drag purpose only, it applies down force to the car as well and redistributes the air flow better. - Of course no one would really know if it does or not, I would think it's arguable to say either.

I hope when you said "I think the 370Z looks pretty freaking terrible" you're only referring to the Nismo one and not the 370z itself. Cuz you shouldn't be on this forum bashing on 370z as a lot of people would probably disagree with you of how the 370z looks. I agree with you of how they could have left certain features of the 350z the same when they converted to the 370z. For example, that added hump in the rear....they could have left it like the 350Z. But overall, I find the car looking pretty sweet.

And YES, the NISMO 370z should belong in a speedracer movie!!!
Yes, I meant the NISMO 370Z "looks pretty freaking terrible.

Looks are a subjective thing. Everyone is going to have their own opinion. This is mine.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote