View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Woudlnt buy a Nismo Z, If the price is to close to a corvette im going to buy a corvette. Not a nismo Z. Its a great car but you get the point.

If the price is right then thats a different situation. But i am more than happy with my sport package and do not feel a nismo is necessary for me.

Not that it matters but serveral 350z Nismos was on sale for rather "cheap" I still did not pul the trigger on any, i still would have got a enthusiast trim if i had to.
YEAAA, my friend has the new corvette and got it around $38K....and i personally think it's worth it. It's a much slicker sports car. You get the targa top, bigger trunk space and looks a lot lower than a Z.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote