View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
I'm a little surprised the front bumper is getting so much flack. I really like it and in person, I'm sure it will look even better.

Honestly I think if bumpers were switched and the Nismo bumper was the regular bumper and the other way around, people would be complaining about the regular bumper.
Couldn't agree with you more.

I just hope they don't go too crazy with the price on these Nismos. I'm expecting no more than $40K, somewhere I read it's gonna be somewhere around $37K - which is reasonable, but at the same time prolly too cheap and not realistic. I just don't like how they'd MSRP this car way over what it's really worth b/c they know it's limited production and a lot of people would want it

Last edited by scruffydog; 04-17-2009 at 12:30 PM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote