View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys I finally got my BumbleZ back. It took 2 weeks to work on the wheels. I have to admit that the wheels look cleaner and this time since it was painted by a professional instead of a mass production pain they look amazing and is the whole wheel. Not just the front like the factories. Meaning the interior of the wheel got also painted.

I hope they last longer than the original. I have faith that this job was well done, but only time will tell.

The color I noticed is not the same, is a a darker grey but the Rep told me it may happened, because they cant match the Nissan color, which is ok with me, now I have an excuse to pain the handles to a darker gray color.

Here is a pic:

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WHEEL

THIS IS THE AFTER POWDER COATING