View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:19 AM   #66 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

I get what your saying but the body kit for the nose is Fugly as hell. They could of made a better looking, more aggressive nose that is functional. I think that's what the other guy is really trying to say about the M design for bimmers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
I'm sorry but I have to disagree, if you want something that looks respectable, then you shouldn't be getting a Nismo Z in the first place. The Nismo Z appearance isn't suppose to be nor should it look anything like the M series of a BMW. First of all, none of the M series are dedicated for track, meaning none of their spoilers and wings/spoilers are nearly as effective as the Nismo one. If you want something that drives nice out in the street, then go get the Top of the line Nissan 370Z Touring/sports. Then you can call it respectable or whatever you want. The Nismo Z was said to be built dedicated for hardcore Enthusiast that want something that's all performance. That being said, those body kit aren't just to look all flashy but are actually functional. You swear if you drove a Buggatti Veyron out there with a huge wing in the rear, you swear someone's gonna make fun of it or don't think it's nice. If anyone who knows a little bit about performance wouldn't question why on earth would someone do something like that to a car. I'm sorry to say, but that lip of the M3 is seriously useless and hardly provide any downforce, sure the car looks classy, but you might as well not have it.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote