View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zeto
Track Member

Drives: 09 Pearl White 370Z
Zeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond reputeZeto has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zeto
Talking Just bought a 370Z w/ sport package and extras for $30K

Hey everyone! Well after conducting hours of research and sleepless nights I finally bought a Pearl White 370Z. Thanks to everyone here, I was able to negotiate down to $30K even. That's also including Sport package, trunk and floor mats, and destination charge.
The sales manager I spoke with told me they were losing money but because of my military status they would bite the bullet. My sales guy was a Vietnam Veteran so that also helped I received it the 15th and was only able to drive it for several hours since I had to catch my plane back to Iraq.
I just want to thank everyone on here for their help and very informative threads. This my first new car and I'll enjoy for years to come. Now what should be my first mod

Last edited by Zeto; 04-17-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Zeto is offline   Reply With Quote