View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #74 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news guys....I finally got to hear the Berk Exhaust in person, and I am 100% satsified with the sound and feel overall....Mad shout out to our forum member g96818 who is out here in Hawaii. I'm currently on a family vacation and linked up with him to take a look and hear the Berk exhaust on his Z....He showed great Hawaiian Stylin Hospitality by taking time out of his busy schedule to link up wth me in Pearl City on such short notice....It was hella great, and I even had the opportunity to go on a cruise with him down the highway where I got to get a true feel and hear the sweet sound of this badboy opening up the Berks exhaust....

Absolutely no Drone...g96818 did not have HFC's and was running stock cats and the exhaust was sweet...Real quite til the 3K range, but at WOT, let me tell you...words can't describe how smooth and great this exhaust sounds...on top of that there was ZERO RASP!

Mahalo once again g96818 for linking up with me ..Mad shout out to the370z forum....If it wasn't for this site I would not have learned so much, and more importantly I wouldn't have been able to commuicate and meet up with another member....How lucky is that huh? I own a Z back home and I got to ride in one while I was out here in Hawaii...

FYI...the 370Z is a rare find out here in Hawaii guys...I have been out here for about four days now, constantly on the road and the only way and time I got to see one in person was by appointment...Thanks againt g96818....If you or any other forum member should ever swing by Guam hit me up...

After today and thanks to g96818's hospitality, I am super to get the Berks...I definately know first hand that despite all the set backs, it is going to be worth the wait!
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote