View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #233 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct63084 View Post
You know what made this so sweet, it's because on 2008 when the lakers lost against boston, paul pierce was talking so much **** he even had the nerve to say he was the best player in the league. People called the lakers soft, kobe can't win without shaq etc. Just so much crap was thrown at the lakers. Two years later a repeat championship and beat boston on their own game and avenged our loss on 2008. In your face paul pierce!
Yes I agree!..pierce aka "beetlejuice" can kiss my *** as well...we silenced all the critics and haters..I am happy
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote