View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I'm glad to know this worked out. When I get around to doing any mods to my car I plan on buying this!

And please check your A/F ratio! It would pain me to see someone on the forum grenade their engine from being too lean.
I'll be monitoring it closely - tonight on my way home i will floor it a couple of times and re-check the A/F ratio. Wonder why that would happen though...I put the stock intakes back on, which would presumably give me less air and a lower A/F ratio - correct me if I'm wrong. But then again, doesn't the ECU compensate for that automatically? I guess that when in you are in open loop everything the ECU does is out the door and it is max fuel and whatever air she can breath.

Last edited by JvKintheUSA; 06-17-2010 at 05:47 PM.
JvKintheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote