View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #1402 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
First of all, grats on getting married Tony! If you decide to come down to Dubai for your honey moon lemme know lol

The issue is clearly a cam issue and the headers have nothing no to do with it.. putting back restrictive cats to get more hp simply doesn't make sense.
Thanks for the congrats on the marriage. On the other issue, it is not the cams. It is the supercharger kit. Do not get me wrong, unlocking the tuning to advance the timing of the cams will net higher numbers for sure. However, if it was the cams the headers would have the same effect N/A. In fact, it is the complete opposite N/A. GTM is claiming that the car needs the back pressure to make the numbers. However, back pressure is mainly related to torque not power. So explain to me when relieving the back pressure N/A how we picked up more torque than anything else!

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote