View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Danny, what's it gonna take for you guys to fix that buzzing noise coming from inside the headliner? I'm far but I'd rather drive out there than go to Glendale Nissan and get treated like **** again for being annoyed at a constant buzzing noise coming from my $30k+ car...I'll be a customer for life.

And to the thread maker...I live in Glendale dude, nice to see another Z owner in the area...word of advice...don't give Glendale Nissan your business, it's not appreciated...And I'm not one to complain much, can't think of the last time I complained about service, food...anything.

Last edited by KingZee; 06-17-2010 at 02:46 PM.
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote