View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #35 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
That shouldnt have any bearing on your steering wheel being off center... Where I live I have had no problems what so ever getting warranty work with the basic NA bolt ons on my old G35 Coupe, and an s2000.

I know a buddy who some how shattered his flywheel and blew his tranny seal or something, it left a crack in the casing. On a 09 Touring Sport 7AT.

He had full bolt ons including a pulley, lambo doors, tune and they covered his tranny at 8k miles along with the flywheel with no resistance..

Id be going to the dealer before I did anything.
The point was... many things can be done without running back to the dealer. I mean just because it's under warranty doesn't mean they have to wash your car for you too.

There's nothing wrong with a little do-it-yourself. Unless you missplaced your man card.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote