View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Thanks guys. Honestly, I know this is going to sound strange, but I barely even care. In fact, I might just say screw filing a claim against her insurance and pay for it out of pocket, because (a) my mechanic also does body work and can knock this out in about 4 hours for $350, and (b) I hate leaving my car with body shops; the interior comes back coated in dust, plus my car's value will be diminished. But the real reason I say I barely even care is, well, considering what happened to my 350Z . . .

. . . this is nothing to get upset about. Getting into an accident that requires EMTs to extract you from your vehicle on a back board kinda changes one's perspective on things. I just don't sweat the small stuff anymore.
I know exactly what you mean about the back board thing.....happened to me little over a month ago in my (first) 370. Thankfully I was able to replace it with a nice new blue one!
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote