View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Oh, you'll find plenty on GTM's coolers. Like the fact that they had numerous lines explode and a few members had to replace their motors. Some people have noted that Sam at GTM has been very helpful and has fixed the problem, but he never replied to me when I emailed him.

I personally went the Modshack route but had a local hose company make some very overengineered hoses to avoid any blowout potential.

Thanks for the info, saves me time on research, good to hear Sam at GTM has fixed the issue. Modshack route appears to be the route to save $$, but I am not the DYI guy. Now if Modshack was to to preassemble the kit and sell me one (two the be exact). I would even be willing to pay extra for the time to piece it together and assemble. That is when I have the $$ to spring for the cooler.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote