View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by z34guy View Post
WOW!! I never thought I would actually see this!! An INJEN intake on a 370Z. I thought people only put those on honda civic dx's. That has to be one of the lowest quality brands out there; not to mention horrible looking! Its too bad that you couldnt have saved up more money and purchased a quality intake like an HKS. But then again you do have spacers on stock wheels so this intake is right up your alley. Low quality, low priced, just like the spacers. So I guess your into the inexpensive and cheap parts. Ohh well, to each their own. Better luck next time. remember you are driving a 30,xxx vehicle that deserves quality parts. I suggest you treat the car better.