View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Nash View Post
With regards to modern (350 and 370) Z's I've had three coups and two roadsters. I pretty much like both body styles equally although for slightly different reasons.

Most of my performance/sports cars have been T-tops (my first T-Top was the first car to ever have a factory T-top; a 1976 50th Anniversary edition TransAM); for me; T-tops are about the best of both worlds; but I digress.

I"m about to order a replacement for my current roadster and I'm curious about what some folks think among the choices I've narrowed my selection down to...the G37 drop top wasn't available this time last year but it's in the mix now.
how about you go the extra mile and look at the p-car? cause even if you get the G37 drop top, about a year or so from now you're going to be like... man, i needed to have included a higher performance car in my poll.

dont bs around and just get the best you can get and be done with it... be cheaper that way for you probably.