View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wat i dont get is why you are starting a thread and poll when it already appears like you have a 370z Touring Roaster 7AT.

your sig:
Robert 370Z Touring Roadster 7AT
-My Basset Hound Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student-
ZCON 2010 - Nashville, TN

are you trying to get re-confirmation that you made the right choice? if so only you can determine that. if you're happy with your roaster AT machine why start another poll? hummm...maybe you made a mistake? i dont know.
With regards to modern (350 and 370) Z's I've had three coups and two roadsters. I pretty much like both body styles equally although for slightly different reasons.

Most of my performance/sports cars have been T-tops (my first T-Top was the first car to ever have a factory T-top; a 1976 50th Anniversary edition TransAM); for me; T-tops are about the best of both worlds; but I digress.

I"m about to order a replacement for my current roadster and I'm curious about what some folks think among the choices I've narrowed my selection down to...the G37 drop top wasn't available this time last year but it's in the mix now.