View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_nash View Post
i really didn't anticipate that "fun" would be this complicated!

"fun" just means it isn't an only vehicle...it means i don't "have" to use it for anything except what i want to use it for.

I may use it to go to the target range or i may use it to go to a cruise-in or i may use it to travel across country or to put it in a car show or an autocross or to hit the tail of the dragon and i may even use it to get to work now and then but it's only because i want to...it's all fun!

by the way...
for those of you voting for the touring coupe; i'm wondering what issue/issues is pushing you in that direction specifically as opposed to the roadster (which is currently in 2nd place)???
.......................... Wtf