View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Thx Triple's, I had seen their oil filter when it came out, heard nothing after that. Most peeps were going with Stillen's, Modshack, or Nissan. Will have to do a search on the forum for any feedback on GTM.
Oh, you'll find plenty on GTM's coolers. Like the fact that they had numerous lines explode and a few members had to replace their motors. Some people have noted that Sam at GTM has been very helpful and has fixed the problem, but he never replied to me when I emailed him.

I personally went the Modshack route but had a local hose company make some very overengineered hoses to avoid any blowout potential.