View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Musashi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6speed
Musashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond reputeMusashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I don't use fix-a-flat type stuff. Have you ever looked inside after using one of those? That junk is nasty, and it will be all over your wheel and tire
It is gross but luckily we aren't the ones cleaning it out! lol They usually charge extra if you have used it!

On another note, I had a nail in my tire it was holding pressure so it wasn't that big of a deal. The Nissan dealer got me a new tire in under the warranty I purchased with the car.

What's totally ridiculous is they couldn't mount the rubber onto the wheel. Told me their machine wasn't big enough. So, I took it somewhere else and had to bring back the freaking tire with the obstruction to the dealer. How aggravating.....
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote