View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

I hear ya, CantZme, but I look at it differently. I always think about the final cost, and not the cost-per-month. I think if more of us thought that way, maybe the financial crisis we're all in right now, wouldn't be as bad. (Now mind you, I'm not aiming this at any other members here; everyone is a big boy and everyone's financial situation is different). Having said that, if you look at say the cost of the touring package, that's just about $4k (in my mind, $4k for TWO leather seats, with power and heat, and an upgrade to the crappier Bose stereo) was a rip off.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote