View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
sig11
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Red Sport-MT
sig11 has a spectacular aura aboutsig11 has a spectacular aura about
Default ZDAYZ Video Footage Needed

This is a crosspost from phreakdout@my350z. I'll send him along any message or video.

Over the past few days, I have been editing footage taken at this year's ZdayZ. As always, some comes out great and some is garbage. This is why you shoot a lot so the odds work in your favor.

Being a camera crew of one, there are some things I couldn't capture. To get a complete feel for the event, I would like to ask if you are willing to donate (send) me a CD / DVD of your raw footage. Of course you will receive credit and have that uber-satisfaction of contributing to the total flick.

While you can feel free to send any footage, here are the scenes I am especially searching for:

Caravans to ZdayZ:
1) I have great coverage of the North Central caravan down. Since I was shooting, I don't have a single clip of my red convertible with black wheels on the way down.

2) Any other caravan headed to ZdayZ. (Florida group??)

3) (North Central) Footage rolling through Pigeon Forge, the Gatlinburg By-pass, RT441 through the Smokies or Hwy 28 West to Fontana.

4) Any humor / crazyness / Pranks

5) More personal shots.

Thursday Night - ZdayZ:
6) Arriving at Fontana

7) Checking in / Lodge Shots / ZdayZ Registration / Swap Meet

8) Evening Festivities / Parties

Friday - ZdayZ:

9) Morning Rain Shots

10) Hungover cabin mates or after party damage

11) Time - Speed - Distance Rally

12) Kornhole Tourney

13) Wine and Cheese Run

14) Friday's Dinner / Gathering at the Rec Center

15) Z1's House Party

16) Beer Pong Tourney and Crazy House Party (Couldn't remember if this was Friday or Sat Night. - Honestly, I can't remember much beyond "Accessorizing" Derek's Lotus.

17) The Flaming Z on the Road

Saturday - ZdayZ:

18) The Z1 Party Aftermath

19) Setting up for the car show

20) Car show - Especially close up detail shots of various cars

21) The Damn Photo on the ball field.

22) Awards Dinner

Other Footage ( Misc - Anyday)

23) MOST IMPORTANT - Footage on the Dragon or HWY 28.

24) Dragon Bites - Z's damaged on the trip.

I can't promise all your footage will be used. Depends on quality and content. I am starting with a summary of the Michigan Z Crew. I will spend the summer working on a better quality summary with everyone's clips. Those who send me footage will get a copy sent back in return by Labor Day.

PM me if you are willing to donate raw video files from ZdayZ. (No YouTube Links or cell phone video. - Too low of resolution.) GoPro footage is encouraged!

Last edited by sig11; 06-16-2010 at 10:31 AM.
sig11 is offline   Reply With Quote