View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica2G View Post
lol when and what carrier for $118 ? Last time I paid $75 for just wheels
A) it was 5 years ago, B) I had the boxes and bubble wrap in hand already and didn't have to buy anything.

Last time I shipped a set of Piaa super rozzas with tires to WA for $150 through my fedex account.

$125 shipped for wheels properly packed, shipped, and insured isn't bad.

I shipped a set of forgestar F14's in December, cost me $78 through fedex, I believe the distance was from Texas to Maine. At roughly the same time I shipped my stock Rays + tires for $123 from Texas to Florida...also fedex. Both included insurance as well.

my suggestion would be to get them powdercoated matte black and then sell them for the same price, I'd bet you get a buyer then. As-is, I think that $1,500 offer you got above this is a pretty good offer
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote