View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #228 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
Great job, Frank! I can't wait to hear how this turns out! I am glad to know that your parts are trickling in and that you are happy with your progress! Also, kudos for taking this own yourself! You have more huevos than I! *lol*
LOL yea I am thinking along the same lines, I am a idiot lol. Today was a shocker while I was removing the fuel rails to get the injectors out, the fedex guy pulled up and droped off 2 boxes =). SO i got the oil cooler and thew twin turbo kit a day early. I wasn't planning on it to arrive untill tomorrow, but was glade to see it. So since I really wasn't set up for everything I removed the fuel pump and installed the new. For something so smal I was shocked to see how long it took to do it. I started to install the driver side manifold, just have 2 more bolts. Replaced all the injectors and reinstalled the fuel rail. So tomorrow is going to be the big money making day since not much progress got done. I have some drilling and taping to do so I can install the passenger header.

As for my own thread kind of thought about it 1 it's fun to take over storms thread =). 2 my build is preaty much exactly like Storms since his goals were the same as mine and his car is ubber sexy, didn't seem wise to make another thread on the same exact thing. 3 I am just trying to keep the few people that helped me with everything I needed, (one person that was nice enough to call someone for me when I was freaking out) informed on my progress. Originally I was going to make it a DIY but no need for that, Sam hooked me up with great instructions and when ever I have a question he is a call away and spends the time with me till I undersrtand. If anyone has any questions feel free top pm me and I would be glade to answer.
Frank