View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rockstar
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z 7sAuto
Rockstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
and it literally looks like someone stuck it on the top cubby hole door with double sided tape. There's no thought into doing something like that.. I can tape a tablet PC to my dash too, but I choose not to because its retarded.. Its not innovative.. Its got FAIL written all over it.
Ah thanks for the feedback guys. I know some of you think silly and looks "crap" but I love it That matters I guess. I think the guy did an excellent job with the dashboard and I'm a happy customer.

The iPad is portable, I don't intend to leave it inside the car especially during this crazy hot summer season. Beside the obvious reason that is to prevent getting smashed and robbed, iPad doesn't operate in a high temperature. So it needs to be stored in a cool temperature.

As far as the delivery of the feedback, being honest is always greatly appreciated.. being disagree it's perfectly normal. That's what this forum is all about. I only wish that when people disagree, they could express it in a constructive manner. However I understand some people can be a straight to the point type of guy. Which is fine.

To answer Liquid_G:
I guess you have to see it in person, since I don't understand your comment regarding the double sided tape, because it is flushed in to the dashboard (the chubby box was removed by the way).
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote