View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
I'm not butt hurt, I just think its funny that everytime someone posts a cool ipad in car idea, which obviously took some level of ingenuity and time, you are so quick to stomp it and be negative about it. You can post your opinion without being a complete negative Nancy. All I was saying. Notice how big and phelan posted their opposite opinions with reasons as to why hey felt that way. Not just "oh its crap stop doing it!"
So as long I state a reason why I don't like this ipad in a car idea its ok right? How about its way too big, its an eyesore, probably dangerous to use during normal driving, and it literally looks like someone stuck it on the top cubby hole door with double sided tape. There's no thought into doing something like that.. I can tape a tablet PC to my dash too, but I choose not to because its retarded.. Its not innovative.. Its got FAIL written all over it.

Until someone actually custom molds something that into a dashboard, and actually makes it look good.. My OPINION on this will remain the same.

Funny how you also have an Ipad in your Z and you are the only one firing up about negative comments.. I-fanboy much?