View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

6/13/2010

Just tripped 700 miles on tonight's trip - went out with the wife to celebrate my birthday - saw Prince of Persia (fairly entertaining) and had a nice dinner.

Received some Z valve stems and a Z license plate holder as gifts and installed them. Still working through the detailing as stated earlier. Currently focusing on the driver side panels and needing to use some polish that I was given by the body shop to take out some of the more pain in the rear blemishes. Really is rewarding to see each panel as it finishes up.

Here's a nice story: Returned home from a biz trip to NYC last week and my family picks me up at the airport. My 6 year old daughter proceeds to say this - "Mommy, are you gonna tell Daddy about that scratch you put on his car?". The next 5 minutes in the car were quite interesting to say the least. It boiled down to some watermark on the car that my daughter thought was a scratch and that my wife rubbed off with her finger. But when my daughter first said it, you can just imagine my reaction.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote