View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:16 AM   #221 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Well storm I am stealing your thread lol. Today was day 1 of getting my car ready for the installation. Tomorrow the the exhaust comes with the test pipes and oil cooler. On wed my TT kit will be here, well most of it, and the rest comes in on thurday. The spacing out of everything is nice since it allows me to keep up with it. So taday I removed the front bumber, intakes, removed both headers, stearing coupler, and the entire exhaust. Every thing was going great till I got to the driver side header. That damn thing is a major pain in the rear, like what was Nissan thinking lol. I am going to wait till last before putting the echaust in that way i have more room on the ground. So the plan for tomorrow is I am going to drop the oil pan, remove the intake manifold, remove the O2 sensors, and get the fuel rails ready for the new injectors. Also will probably get the oil cooler installed since that goes behind the inner-cooler. Just letting you know where I am at, I think I did awsome and got alot done today consider three bolts on the driver side header were stuck in there.
Frank