Thread: E3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future
Default E3 Thread

anyone else been watching all the news so far today?

i guess the biggest news besides kinetic is the redesigned 360 that ships today! yup this thing should be in stores by the end of the week...
as soon as i read this i literally dropped everything and went up to gamestop and traded mine in... i hated my 360 this was my 4th one and it had disc read errors on alan wake and red dead so it was a matter of time..... but this new one is gonna be better i hope...it retails for $299 and had built in 250GB HDD built in WIFI , HDMI and kinetic ports....

i ended up getting $141 credit for my xbox today with all my accessories so not bad im looking at 180 with tax for a brand new 360 that should actually work.. they had no idea what i was talking about and i told them i would be back later in the week to pick up the new one..

the other big thing in my opinion was MGS : RISING game play footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrnFZbYAxNA

there was so much other stuff like Crysis 2 3D new need for speed Pursuit bulletstorm and madden
so if anyone esle wants to update this thread throughout the week feel free

Sony's press conference is tomorrow... hope to get a real GT5 release date

Last edited by MC; 06-14-2010 at 06:52 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote