View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute
Default JP Lip and S-tune sides/rear installed

Whats up guys.. just a few pics the wife and I took over the weekend.. FINALLY got my JP USA lip and Nismo S-Tune sides/rear valence pieces installed.. We took more pics as we were playing around with some lenses on the camera, but these were only ones that came out decent..

S-tune pieces were from Dustin@Z1 and JP Lip was from Eric@Driveline. Thanks to both of you..

The S-tune stuff obviously, being that its made by Nissan, fit perfectly.. Super easy.. The JP Lip, being that its Urethane (Flexible, kinda like super hard Rubber) was a little more challenging.. But overall still came out pretty well..

I'll shut up now.. here's a few pics..

^^ Yes that's a 305 tire.

And I know I need to cut my grass.. stfu it was raining on and off all weekend and had more important things to do like play with cars.