View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Daishi
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z 6Speed
Daishi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Daishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Ahh i was wondering if i was running lean. I threw a lean code while in Texas. Once the computer was reset, the CEL went away and never came back. I hope i haven't caused any damage, as i have been anything but easy on my car for the most part.

In fact i just had a really hard run over the mountains and back for a Tom Petty concert this last weekend before my dyno run. Ill take er slow until i get my AP.

In case anyone wants to know, I averaged 24.5 MPG from San Antonio to Seattle. Made it from Vegas to Seattle in 1 day! I was trying to see if i could get decent MPG.

Yea just take it easy on it until you get your AP. You probably didnt cause any damage but I would hate to see anything happen. 13.9 at WOT in the upper rpm range is high. sub 3k rpm its not a problem but you dont want to be running 13.9 at 7k rpm
Cobb Tuned | Injen Intakes | Fast Intentions Long Tube Headers | Fast Intentions TDX Catback 18" Resonators CF Mufflers | Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi Shift Knob | 19x9.5/19x10.5 Five Axis Design S5:F w/ 245/40/19 - 285/35/19 Hankook Ventus V12's
Daishi is offline   Reply With Quote