View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute
Default DannyGT's Journal/Progress

Figured I would have my own little progress report so instead of searching thru different threads everything can eventually be found here.

I come from the wonderful world of AWD Turbo. Started with a 3000GT then one of the first to have a WRX when they first appeared. Here is one before shot of my WRX after basically a V7 STi transplant.

Then after ALOT of debate between the new STi and the Z I figured I might as well do something a little different...man, I made the right choice!

Quickly reaching 2000 miles I performed the first oil change and shot straight for the dyno...Some pulls later, and I managed to hit 282whp three times in a row. I knew then I had a great baseline for my future mods.

Thats it for now...I should have some interesting pictures within the next 2-3 weeks once the whole transformation is complete!

Additionally, I will be video taping critical moments during all of the installs to better help those who like visual aids (See Signature)

Last edited by DannyGT; 04-15-2009 at 10:34 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote