View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 05:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
tao168
Base Member

Drives: 09 White 370z
tao168 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromano View Post
hmmmm

Once i have the money and am old enough for insurance not to eat my wallet, i will be twin turboing/supercharging my beast. Was worried about the Auto though so keep us updated hey! Let me know how it performs. Looks sexy as mate.

U sold the hood yet? I hate cops in aus. Lost my license till July thanks to little stupid fines, they just follow me around my neighbourhood!
na havnt sold it yet cause i really like it, but ive gone with a sleeper look now maybe i just keep it for the summer cause im worry the water gets in our wet season lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaze55 View Post
Great to see people already modifying the Z. You must be stoked with the result and as im guessing there is more in it after you fix some other issues.

I plan not to mod my car besides a catback exhaust. But looking at threads like this makes me get the modifiers itch again. I hope not to go crazy like i did with my evo.
you know it always starts off being "na im not going to mod it" hahha i bought this car as a company car for me and our sales rep, looks like now is going to be just mine!!! lol
tao168 is offline   Reply With Quote