View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #54 (permalink)
RedlineHR
Base Member

Drives: Red 07 Z, SS 06 Z
RedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
seeing this...i wonder how well the z responds to TUNE ONLY and no other mods.
I wonder if tuning options for the Nismo will be limited. The fact that it has a few more HP sounds great, but it has additional weight too.

My concern is that it has a different ECU so is a tuner going to invest in cracking/tuning this ECU given that it only accounts for 5% of sales for the 370?

Would the ecu's be that different?

Otherwise, I am torn between this and a loaded touring/sport/Nav

Edit: I am also wondering if Nismo 370z is to standard 370z as Nismo 350z was to standard 350z - that is, a VAST improvement in handling.

Remember Autech had YEARS of track-testing the 350z before they built a Nismo version. This time, the Nismo 370z came right out of the gate. How much R&D went into this nismo versus how much went into the 350z Nismo?

Last edited by RedlineHR; 04-15-2009 at 08:37 PM.
RedlineHR is offline   Reply With Quote