View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #65 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holliday View Post
Half the price for an exhaust system is hard to beat. No other manufacture can come close to that! It sucks but this is the exhaust system I want so I am willing to wait. I know others will be impatient and chose a different exhaust. Then later on down the road when they have so much drone inside the cab and rasp on every rev, they will be selling their system on this forum so they can buy a BERK!
Although your insinuation that every other exhaust out there has drone and rasp is wildly inaccurate, I do give you credit for being a cockeyed optimist. That said, half the price for an exhaust system that might very well not exist is very easy to beat.

Enjoy your wait. Let's just hope you actually receive something for all your patience...