View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
TheShoura
Base Member

Drives: 07 Nissan Versa Blue
TheShoura is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheShoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
Insurance is going to be a deciding factor for you honestly. And I'd say yes the 370z justifies the extra money over the Genesis(my opinion?)

As far as problems besides the oil temp...

Do you track the car? On the track people have complained about the breaks. But that's stock breaks on a TRACK. If you're just doing street driving I'd say the oil problem is the only thing. But, living in NY I don't see too much problems with my oil temperature so far.
I do plan to head to the local track a few times

Are the "NISMO" brake upgrades from Nissan worth anything? or should I do my own aftermarket stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I live in Phoenix, oil temp has never been an issue. Even the couple times I've raced. Maybe I'm just a lucky one.
Thats good to hear, cus PHX area is freakin oven-like
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfweber View Post
There's a chasm between a Versa and a 370Z, and maybe you don't make it all the way across the Snake river, even on a rocket bike.

You're young. If you go with a Genesis next, it's not the end, just

1 more car you'll own along the way.
I'm young, also impatient

I understand geting the Z is a big jump. I understand I'm gonna need to take it easy so I don't wreck the new car right away lol... I like to think I'm responsible

Also, thanks for the fast replies..

Question bout the packages... Is the SyncroRev worth anything in this car? Its the only real reason I wanna get the sport package

Also, I hear bad things about the Viscous LSD.. does it not come in the non-sport pack?