View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Z View Post
I have a Sport, Touring, Automatic, in Brilliant Silver. The Bose was the first issue. The face trim plate is not double din ready. Seems there are no after market trim kits for the 370 yet. (Checked everywhere) The solution was Nissan's trim plate for the Base Audio (Non Touring, Non Nav) Just get one from Nissan, right? So thats what I did... For $174.11, part #68262, and thats wholesale! Thanks to Kevin in the Parts Dept. at Pinnacle Nissan in Scottsdale, AZ. I did not have to pay full boat for the part. List for it was $265.81.
Excellent information for those who have the Bose stereo without the nav! Can you please take photographs of the Bose swap-out when it happens? Thanks!

Rep Point!