View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #157 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
My understanding is that our oil is water-cooled on this car. Hence, if you improve your water-cooling ability, you by extension improve the oil cooling. As for your list of concerns, have you done any research into this particular product to substantiate them? Because if you have, please do tell. Water Wetter is made by Red Line. Here's a link to their Water Wetter page. There's a product data sheet link at the bottom too. It lists all these chemicals that I'm sure will make more sense to you than me.

Red Line Oil: Coolants and Others
The water wetter works, but it should ideally be added during a flush when you add pure distilled water with the appropriate amount of wetter.