View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #194 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter View Post
it's not the LTH IMO. I mean for the guys with G35 HR's and 350Z HR's wanting to run the LTH's with the SC setup then that shouldn't be a problem.
I agree I am doing more research on the issue. But my inital thought is the exhaust valves are opening too soon or staying open too late (basically while the intake valves are open. So a lot of the pressure the supercharger is making is going to waste. By advancing or retarding the cams you should be able to build more cylinder pressure possibly. But I need to do some more research.

This is a little more off the wall thought and I don't know if y'alls computers are even capable of this but, if your not getting enough fuel will the computer adjust the valves in order to maintain the as close to the proper a/f ratio as possible. In other words it releases air until it can get a small enough amount with the fuel it's providing.

I know I read an article talking about how technically your engines don't even need throttle bodies because of the vvel so vvel might be able to do a ton more than we currently think.

Again these are thoughts and could be totally off base but might lead to the right direction. A good place to look would be to look at the duty cycles of the pumps and injectors and see if they are within reasonable limits.