View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I put the stock intakes in my car and I will dyno the car with the stock intakes on July 17th at Forged. I drove around for about 40 miles this afternoon in 92F weather and the intake temps were about 8F above ambient temperature. The biggest difference I noticed is that while idle at the light, the intake temps do not rise as fast and become not as high as the R2Cs intake temps, which rose to 150F. Today, with the temperature about 10F higher that earlier in the week, the intake temps at the light after a few minutes rose to about 115F. The butt dyno did not notice too much difference, but the car is definitely a bit less loud.