View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

ya..thanks NismoZ for that info...i ll look into that UpRev.
Semtex...Berk had no information about their test pipes. I don't think they ever put it on a car, maybe just to see if it fit. When they first came out with the HFC's, I asked Mike at DD about the sound/gain, and didn't really have much to say other than it should be producing more than the HFCs. I guess the dyno will tell. maybe more ppl with stock Zs can do dyno runs so we can see. on avg we see 250-260 stock on mustang and DD. I want to say i will uninstall my test pipes, dyno, then reinstall them...but they were such a PIA to install, so im not going that route. But, I will dyno...eventually.
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote