View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_Hunter View Post
So NJ isn't rocking the "self serve" yet or what?
No they want to keep as many jobs available as they can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threev8s View Post
Three of us? Sounds like the early stages of a meet in the Ventnor Plaza shopping center.
Sounds good to me!

Also you guys need to do what I do. Pull up get out of the car even before opening the tank. Than open it stand RIGHT NEXT TO THE TANK. And if they slam it in or do something wrong say something about it. I do not drive a nice sports car but I want respect for my car. Than after they d it right for a while and you correct what they do wrong you throw them a tip here and there.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote