Thread: ECM Mappings
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
lol...ok ok....but the video i saw was actually a Z....and are these mappings documented anywhere? I don't see it in my Z manuals. And how do you know what mode you are in? Where does it display on the dash?
I might be misreading your post.. but the videos you're seeing with ECU maps changing are with an aftermarket product, the UpRev Osiris software which allows for an ECU reflash. This is far from stock..

How you know which map you're in is displayed via the dashboard, as they have full control of the gauges, and you see the changes via the green flash on the dashboard..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote