View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #62 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Okay the thread got a little off topic but here are the highlights. Let's not turn this into another flamefest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I have never had them on my car, nor have I driven a car with them so I can only repeat what I've been told. Great street tires with good cold grip and good wet weather performance. I also hear they are pretty sticky for street tires that last as long as they do. In other words, perfect street or drift tires. From what I heard, its a different story on the track, these tend to overheat and turn into smoke a few laps in. That's nothing to be ashamed of...its impossible to make an inexpensive tire that is great on the street, lasts a long time and then somehow also performs at the track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
great tires. you'll love them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I drove mine pretty hard at ZDayZ and they are pretty damn nice for a high performance street tire. Have not been on the track with them yet to see how the fare in a real performance test, but street grip, even under very high performance driving is excellent. Like others have said, these things are fantastic in the wet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I think they are good street tires due to the low noise and relatively good ride, but I wouldn't go nuts over them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
I am really loving these tires. They are so much quieter and pleasant on daily basis. The lack of tramlining is great too. I was skeptical because of their price, but I will be a repeat buyer of these tires.