View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #771 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb@SZ View Post
Hi Kyle

I asked this earlier to Josh, but what is the capacity of the intercooler reservoir?

thanks

Seb
I don't know the exact capacity...I'll check with my engineers tomorrow and find out from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallywood View Post
Trust me I'm not bashin, just hate the supercharger bearings at idle. Hope it's amazing, I'd love to add it but just want to ensure the performance outweights the irritating idle sound.
I was actually pleasantly surprised at how quiet it is during day to day driving. I also gave it the famous "girlfriend test." If my girlfriend, who called my truck OBNOXIOUS and says she hates customized cars and trucks, doesn't mind or notice anything then it passes the "girlfriend test." Her and I took out the red car one night to the local CA meet and then out to dinner and drove around for awhile...I had the radio turned off the whole time...She never said a word about it...Until I decided to have some fun and STOMPED on the gas and gave her a bit of a fright lol! It was pretty funny...

By the way I'm completely serious...On our second date I pulled up to her front door after I just had my 2007 Toyota Tundra lifted and the first words out of her mouth were "Oh my god that thing is obnoxious"...Needless to say I walked her back to her door, jumped in my truck and went out to the bar with my buddies....She called me back a week later asking for a second chance...LMAO!!!
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote